Wednesday, January 22, 2014

IRL!

My life outside of school(IRL).  My weekend consist of me waking up on Saturday usually at about 
7:30-8AM getting out of bed then going to check the waves, as I am driving to Pukas (first wave I check) I call my 2 best friends and see whats up and if they have already checked the waves while i'm looking at Pukas I check the swell and tide on my phone then go up the hill to canons and see how it is there if it is not windy cause the littlest bit of wind makes it blown out, after I check Pukas and canons I go and pick up my friend titus from Wainiha and go to Lumaha'i check there if it isn't good we go to the coffee shop and get breakfast then hang out there for a few hours once we finish up there we might go to hanalei or just go out and surf s**ty waves for a few hours after that its usually around 1 or 2 and we go and review the footage from our session (if there is any) and eat lunch. after that we either go out again or rest up for later in the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment