Thursday, December 5, 2013

Social Media?

Social Media


      I use social media every day of life, I cannot remember a day I have not been on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, eBay etc. I really feel I have a problem, I Check Instagram every minute I can, Facebook about once a day, Youtube every once in a while. I cannot get through a Homework assignment or a class without checking to see you liked my latest Instagram post or who messaged me on Facebook. I feel I use it so much because it is so accessible to me this is the best and worst thing about it I have it in my back pocket and can access it anytime I have decent service on my phone It is integrated into almost every aspect of my social life. I don't think I know a single person who hasn't had heard of Facebook or Instagram, Grandma even has a Instagram account and her dog has Facebook.
  
      Society is addicted to social media and weather it is a good thing or a bad thing that is for you to decide but social media has done wonders for the world, it has revolutionized commerce, communication, advertising, and everyday life.


No comments:

Post a Comment